Hard to believe 2017 is here. Time for new goals and new lists.
Last year I tried something new and chose just 12 books for my #mustread list. I figured one book a month. Doable.
So, start of a new year. New list. You would think I would go with less books this year. Eh.
Go big or go home.
My #mustreadin2017 list....
The 12 books I must (also read: will try to...) read, hopefully one a month:
1. The Seventh Wish by Kate Messner
2. Counting Thyme by Melanie Conklin
3. Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
4. Capture the Flag by Kate Messner
5. The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen
6. All Fall Down by Ally Carter
7. The Reader by Traci Chee
8. The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
9. The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
10. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
11. Another Brooklyn by Jacqueline Woodson
12. Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
For some reason I chose lots of series books last year, so now I need to read the next ones. So, these are also on the list:
13. Island of Silence by Lisa McMann
14. Hook's Revenge: The Pirate Code by Heidi Schulz
15. King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard
16. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
17. The Stars of Summer by Tara Dairman
18. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
And since I didn't finish last year's list and they were all on the list for some reason or another, I need to finish them this year:
19. Nooks and Crannies by Jessica Lawson
20. After You by Jojo Moyes
21. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Cheers to 2017 and reading!